Dolly two-tone hairstyles


Hi sweetcakes!

Almost every girls love dolls,right?
When I found these cute two-tone dolly wigs,i can't help myself from wanting to try it out.

I bought mine from Taobao,an online buy and sell website,it's like a chinese version of eBay tho you can find more affordable products at Taobao. So back to our topic,these babies i got can be styled as it is heat resistant and washable.

Here are some photos of the wigs worn by me:

Choco brown & Light Pink mixed
(full bangs)





















Cherry Pink and Milk Blonde mixed




















I even found some matching two-tone wigs for male and female! These are really cute!

Here are some photos worn by my boyfriend and I:

Violet and Gray mixed



















Violet and Gray mixed




















I'm planning to try more colors and see which is best. If you're planning to try some but you have no idea which one will suit you,don't hesitate to ask, leave a comment below or e-mail me.

Stay pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Singing Hatsune Miku Cute Running Puppy Sparkly Smiley Star