Kyrie Florian Cosplay


Kyrie Florian( Nanoha Gears of Destiny)
Kyrie and Anita Florian
Kyrie Florian is also known as the right hand 
operator of time. She is one of the playable characters
 in one of the Nanoha series(Gears of Destiny)
I've been playing this geme for a while,the grapics 
are nice as well as the sound effects.

I used the not too shiny side of Satin for making my costume
because I dont wat it to look like its too shiny,I used spandex for 
making the socks as well as the gloves.


Cosplayer: Yumi Lyra Sarazen
Photographer: Pefdgraphy
Cosplayer: Yumi Lyra Sarazen
Photographer: Pefdgraphy



Cosplayer: Yumi Lyra Sarazen
Photographer: Pefdgraphy
Cosplayer: Yumi Lyra Sarazen
Photographer: Pefdgraphy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Singing Hatsune Miku Cute Running Puppy Sparkly Smiley Star